- June 4th: BGF Foundation Auction Upstairs Beresford
- June 5th: FINALLY FRIDAYS Swanson Hotel
- June 5th: ChicK @ Slide ( Sydney)
- June 6th: Cruise Bar Vivid Pop Up Bar
- June 6th: Brad Ngata Egohair @ Bondys
- June 6th: Imperial Hotel
- June 7th: Greenpark Hotel
- June 7th: Imperial Hotel
- June 12th: FINALLY FRIDAYS Swanson Hotel
- June 13th: Balmain Hotel
- June 13th: Imperial Hotel Lounge
- June 14th:Greenpark Hotel
- June 14th:Upstairs Beresford
- June 19th:FINALLY FRIDAYS Swanson Hotel
- June 20th: Balmain Hotel
- June 20th: Imperial Hotel Lounge
- June 26th: Not In My Forest Fundraiser (Bellingen)
- June 27th: Balmain Hotel
- June 27th:Imperial Hotel
- July 3rd: FINALLY FRIDAYS Swanson Hotel
- July 4th: HERO Presents 4th of July Beach House (Port Macquarie)
- July 5th: Greenpark Hotel
- July 5th: Upstairs Beresford
- July 10th: FINALLY FRIDAYS Swanson Hotel
- July 10th: Greenwood Hotel Snow Party
- July 11th: Balmain Hotel
- July 11th: Imperial Hotel
- July 12th: Greenpark Hotel
- July 17th: FINALLY FRIDAYS Swanson Hotel
- July 18th: Balmain Hotel
- July 18th: Imperial Hotel
- July 19th: Greenpark Hotel
- July 19th: Beresford
- July 24th FINALLY FRIDAYS Swanson Hotel
- July 25th: Balmain Hotel
- July 25th: Spice Cellar
- July 26th: Greenpark Hotel
- July 27th: Beresford
- July 31st: Winterdaze (Melbourne)
- August 1st: Salon (Melbourne)
“I love the challenge
of a new dancefloor.”
Kate’s international reputation means she is called upon to
support international DJ legends touring Australia, including
Sandy Rivera, Derrick Carter, Bob Sinclar, Manny Lehman,
Masters at Work, Jose Padilla, Victor Calderone, CJ Bolland,
Erick Morillo and The Groove Junkies.
Kate is as much a natural in front of a microphone as she is
behind the decks, with stints as a guest presenter on Triple J,
Channel V, The Joint and Alchemy on SBS. In 2010 she was the
parade DJ for Foxtel’s Mardi Gras broadcast along with Kitty
Glitter. Kate’s sound has been featured on multiple compilations
for SONY, Shock and a suite of independent labels.
Kate’s own label, Mat recordings, is committed
to compiling, licensing and distributing House
music with an independent edge into the
THE FIRST LADY
“In a city flooded with electro house wannabes,
Monroe is unafraid to forge her own sound.
And it’s fantastic” - 3D world.
She is one of one of Australia’s preeminent house DJs, ruling dance floors
both here and overseas. She is known for her unique style and energy
behind the decks as well as drawing a crowd no matter where she is
playing. Not because she is a female DJ or another blonde chick DJ.
But because she is an awesome DJ.
“As well as being a highly respected figure in industry circles…
Kate (Monroe) has developed an immense and devoted fan base.
And it’s not hard to see why.”
In The Mix / Australia
Mardi Gras, Sleaze Ball, Queer Nation, Harbour Party, Toy Box, Field Day,
Fierce Angel and White Party (Miami)
Kate Monroe’s name is synonymous with big parties locally
having played at every major club and event in Australia.
Her overseas credentials are just as impressive, with her most
recent stint touring the USA including a set at the legendary Winter Party in Miami. Kate regularly plays offshore gigs in Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand and Kuala Lumpur.
Kate’s personality and professionalism ensure that she is entrusted with some of the biggest celebrations in Australian history, including the Sydney Olympics Closing Ceremony.
She’s been handed the reins of the Lord Mayor’s New
Year’s Eve Party for four years running. Kate was behind
the decks at Astral Bar for the launch of Seal’s Soul album.
She’s filled floors at some of the country’s coolest corporate gigs, including the Cartier “Love” Campaign, the opening of the first MAC store in Sydney, numerous product launches for Estee Lauder and L’Oreal, and Harley Davidson.
Always behind a good cause, Kate performs pro bono at gigs like the Camp Quality Supper Club 2010 in conjunction with Chandon in Melbourne and Sydney.